My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The A's

These are some pictures from Dylans baseball game. The weather has been extremely hot, so for the supposedly 1 hour and 20 minute games which are usually closer to 2 hours, Brax, Nati and I sweat while cheering the team on. They have done great, although haven't won a game yet. I took these pics this last Thursday. Dylan actually got hit with the ball. He was ok, and was just glad to get on base. Then he was playing 3rd base and got into the fateful game of chasing the runner from 3rd to home, along with the catcher. It was an intense 30 seconds and Dylan did great. As a mom, you just keep thinking "Please let my kid catch that ball, please let my kid catch that ball." He has come so far and is working on pitching. We had the team over for a end of the season party yesterday. They are good kids and have learned a lot this season.

No comments: