My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, October 8, 2012

Here we go again...

Yeah!! We had a great summer filled with all kinds of fun. I really feel like we accomplished a lot, did some really fun things and all got along. It's usually about 2 weeks before school starts that everyone starts getting antsy and we can all tell it's time to go back.
 
Natalie is in 1st Grade with Mrs. Blunck. My sweet cousin who is a Kindergarten teacher tutored Nati all summer long and she loved it! She has already been bumped up a level in reading and she is doing great! She started her dance class again and still loves playing with friends :)

Braxton is a big 3rd Grader with Mrs. McAfee. After our horrific year for 2nd grade we decided to take control and request a certain teacher than I knew would be great for him. We are almost 2 months into school and he still likes it - a huge difference from last year. Yeah!!

My getting-too-big-for-his-britches 8th Grader. Dylan turned 14 just after school started and is loving every second of it. He got all of the classes he wanted and is enjoying Jr. High again. He is still a social butterfly and is such a good kid.

Good big brother making sure she gets to the bus in one piece.


My cute neighbor hosts a "Breakfast at the Bus Stop" on the first day of school. The kids love it and look forward to it every year.
 
It's hard to believe that we are in yet another year of school. With my baby in school all day I honestly thought I would have oodles of time to get things done. So far it hasn't turned out that way. I'm still running errands and trying to keep up with the kids schedules - dance, piano, scouts, golf.... I was struggling the first day so my sweet husband took me to lunch which helped a little. I'm keeping my ears peeled for the perfect 10 hour a week job but until then all I can say is life is crazy, good :)

No comments: