My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

13.1

One of my favorite runs - the Hobble Creek Half Marathon!
This is my second year running it and (with a huge grin on my face) I finished it 7 minutes faster than last year. Yeah!! And.... (with another huge grin on my face) Jason was here to see me finish it. He is normally on the bow hunt but didn't go this year. Dylan was my big helper and met me at mile 12 to get me through that last mile. He was great! My parents were there also which meant so much to me. I loved seeing my family there and it helped me run that last little bit without dying. The run is fabulous - mostly downhill, and its such a pretty canyon to see. Until next year....
 
 My great support team!
Cute mom with her sign for me. Love her!!

 Kelly & I - she's the best! We run together most mornings and I love her to pieces.
Whew!

No comments: