My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Boyfriend's Back....

One of my most favorite things about having a girl is the opportunity I have to watch her dance. She absolutely loves it! Actually, I don't think the word "love" is accurate. She compares all other activities to dancing, all other days of the week to Thursdays because it's her dance class day, and compares music always looking for the best song to dance to. It was time for her recital and, this is no exaggeration, she has been talking about it for over a month. We have been counting down weeks, then days, then hours. We got her all dressed, hair done, make-up on, glittered up, and went to the recital. It was so great. Grandma's and grandpa's and aunt Randi and Alexa came to watch Nati. There were several other classes that danced before Nati's class and they provided lots of entertainment for us. I love seeing these little girls, especially the 3 year olds, get up on that stage and try to figure out where their parents are, why spotlights are on them and why there are little giggles while they are dancing. Nati got out there and went to work. She was all business. She has improved so much over the last year and I couldn't have been more proud of her. Way to go baby girl!










No comments: