My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Vacation







I'm not sure what I was thinking or where the idea came from but I, shockingly, did lots with the kiddos while they were on their break for the holiday. We went to Trafalga and played some mini golf and 3D movies and to the Air Soft gun store (the latter was a bit tortureous)all in one day. The next day we went swimming with Danny, Jentry and the kids up at Jentry's dads house. Water might have been a bit cold even though it was all indoors, but the kids had a blast and Nati is begging uncle Danny to take her again. The next day we - Brax, Nati & I went with some friends to see Happy Feet 2. Where was Dylan you ask? He lucked out and went to a different movie with the guys. And Friday - ah, Friday was "Chill Out Day" and it was fabulous! Although we did go launch the boys rockets. Dylan has a new-found love of rockets from his science class. We bought the boys each one and had the scheduled launch for Friday afternoon while the weather was good. It was great! They put them together, planned everything out and the launch went according to plan. Jason is roped in and now they are working on an official launch pad. It was a fun break and now I'm excited for my break away from all of the fun :)

No comments: