My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Carter Family 2011



I love doing family pictures. I do not, however, love the stress of getting ready for family pictures. I love seeing (after the stress) how the kids have grown, and how our little family is getting older/wiser -I like to think we are getting wiser, not older. I love that Dylan admitted the pink tie was cool. I love having my grandpa's childhood kitchen chair in some of the pictures. My very dear friend, Danielle, posted pictures that she took of her family and I was in awe. So, after I was prepared to beg but didn't need to at all, she agreed to take our family pictures. It's Jason's busy time of year and so getting the schedules to match was tricky but it all worked out - if you count Nati getting a bloody nose moments (literally, we were walking out the door) before leaving. Danielle was amazing - had the kids pictures taken and moving onto family ones before we lost the light. It was so fun and for the 1st time ever....EVER, the kids did so very good. We bribed them with In-N-Out as reward for being good during pictures. They took it very seriously and were impressive. HUGE, monstrous, loads, and heaps of Thanks to Danielle for taking such great pictures and making it a fun night.




Love this because Brax is, and has always been mortified of any PDA. He just put his head down and refused to look.














I think this is my favorite.




Like this one too......







So excited to have a good picture of Brax without the glare on his glasses. Especially for his baptism.









Love my 3 cuties!


3 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

so glad you like them! They turned out beautifully :)

A Princess World said...

I Love them. Your kids are so cute and getting SO big!

Magic Marker said...

I love your family pictures! They are priceless:)