My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mr. Honor Roll

All of the kids.
Jason, me & Shavon "playing" kickball.
Shavon & I (the ones who really did the work)
Dylan, Wyatt & friends.
getting his medal, candy & certificate.
Dylan and his teacher, Mrs. Call
On Friday Jason & I went to watch Dylan get his certificate and medal for5th Grade Honor Roll. He has been working on it all year long. They are given 24 different options out of which they had to chose 12 to do. Some were easy - Battle of the Books, try out for the 5th grade play, work in the 5th grade store. The ones that took the longest were the family history report (which I pretty much did because we only had 2 weeks left) & the power point presentation. He worked really hard to do it. Oh and .....it wasn't required to do it. The only incentive was getting the medal, certificate, dinner and PLAYING KICKBALL AGAINST PARENTS. Yup, Jason & I along with all of the other parents played kickball against the kids. It was really a fun night to be with just him. The weather held out long enough to play, eat and have a blast. We are so super proud of him for doing it!!!

No comments: