My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, November 8, 2012

SHS Class of '93

Unite to Ignite
20 Year Class Reunion
 
Months and months of work
Stress
Finding people
Invitations
Waiting for responses
And more waiting
Wanting perfection
Excited and...
More stress
Looking through yearbooks
Memories
Bethany & I in the Light Parade. The one thing I was in charge of. It turned out great and the 40' trailer (thanks to Steph) was filled with everyone and their families. I started to exhale that night. But not fully until Saturday night at maybe midnight.
 Shavon, Kayla and Easton having loads of fun with glow sticks and candy.
 Ryan Anderson & I at the Homecoming Assembly. Kathryn did a fabulous job - way to go Kath!!
 The few that made it to the assembly.
Tailgate party before the big game. Cheryl, me, Julie, Bethany, Brandi and Shannon. Good job Beth!!
 Julie & I at the game. We've been friends since the 6th grade - love her!!
Kathryn & I greeting people at the dinner. There were only 2 people that I had to really dig deep to figure out who they were.
 Missing a few friends but we had a blast that night.
 We graduated when.... oh, that's right - 20 years ago. But we're still funny :)
 SHS Class of '93
The Fabulous Five
Jackie, Lacey, Kathryn, Bethany and I. Lacey was the chairperson over the entire reunion and did a fabulous job. It turned out so great!!

No comments: