My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lee Family Wanna Be Pictures

Wanna be Family Pics 2012
 
My oldest brother and his family were here in July. They haven't been here for 2 years so we really wanted to get some family pictures. We had it all arranged, everyone knew when, where, what to wear. It was all going to be great. Well, in true family picture form where last minute drama is almost required, we had drama. Danny, my brother just older than me, for some unknown reason didn't show up. The weather was not good (the one day it was cloudy) so we had to bag our original location and just did these in my parents back yard. So, weather and Danny kind of put a damper on it all. But..... we took some anyway and I think they turned out ok.
 
My cute family

Mom and Dad with all the grandkids minus 2 :(

Yup - no Danny.

Me & my cute mom.

Dustin, Chris & I. Still no Danny.

My cute munchkins

Carter girls.

Just a cute candid one of Nati

Yes, he is really that much taller than me.

No comments: