My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

At last!

This little tidbit of information makes me so very happy! Natalie was born without a middle name. Jason and I had a difference of opinion and it has taken 6 years to get to this point. I wanted her named after my Grandma Beth because she and I are so close and I always dreamed of my daughter being named after her. Jason finally agreed to let me legally add Beth as Natalie's middle name. Oh happy day! I was so very excited. It took a few weeks to get the official new birth certificate in the mail. I took it out to show grandma and she didn't see it at first, but when I pointed it out she was so happy. They are so much alike. They both love, LOVE ice cream. They could eat it for every meal. They both love, LOVE to have their picture taken. They both come running when the keys are rattled. They are both 2 of my favorite people.


No comments: