My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Memorial Weekend 2012

Live wElle 2012

Our yearly tradition of running Elle's 5K was great once again. Mom came and walked it again this year. Dylan beat me by over a minute. Oh, how I miss the days when I was kicking his butt. Natalie won a scooter, which she was so excited about. It was a great day, as always!!



On Memorial Day I took the kids to the cemetary to visit my Grandpa & Grandma Lee's graves. We also found my Great Grandpa & Grandma Averett's grave as well. Then we went to Provo Cemetary to find Grandma & Grandpa Booke's graves. We spent 45 minutes looking for it and, sadly, couldn't find it. Next year!! They loved looking at the dates on the graves and talked about how old some of them were. It was a good wrap-up for the weekend.


No comments: