My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Good-bye Kindergarten

Our last day of Kindergarten!!

I say "our" because she is the caboose of the kindergarten years. I won't ever have a child graduate from kindergarten again. I was fine with it until that day. Just watching her sing the songs, and say her little part was a little rough for me. She is so excited so I'm excited for her but, I have to admit that my heart struggled a little and I'm sure it will the first day of 1st Grade. She had a great year and  a wonderful teacher. She's in tutoring for the summer so she's all ready for 1st Grade to start. Yeah Nati!!


Eating school lunch for the first time. She loved it!


With Mrs. Christensen - fabulous, caring lady!!

With Mrs. Sisk - love her! She's a good friend of mine which calmed my concerns for the year.


With both Grandma's. She loved having them there!

No comments: