My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pinterest - yes.....I'm addicted!!

I have a new addiction. It's called Pinterest. It's dangerous.
It's super fun! I love it.


I wanted to redo a wall in my living room and got lots of ideas from this wonderful new website. And the cabinet is super special to me. It was my Grandma Lee's pantry. So, after months of finding pictures to use and repainting the cabinet (fyi - oil based paint from the 1950's is hard to cover or strip off) my fun new changes were done. I also painted my pantry door to match, whipped out some new valances, and got a great area rug. It feels like a whole new kitchen and great room. Love it!!



Pantry door.



The whole corner.



The wall with old and new photos.



Grandma Lee's pantry

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

LOVE IT ALL!!! good job girl!