My people 2015

My people 2015

Friday, September 23, 2011

What a pain!!

Well..... I figured that since I cannot run (big deep breath) I'd post about it. I CANNOT run. Those 3 little words are TORTURING me. And it's a long, painful, slow torture. Here's the short story. I ran too hard in June. I took a couple weeks off. I got shots in both hips. I ran a half marathon in August. I hurt everyday. I finally started physical therapy. I am feeling better - very slowly but it's happening. It's my second week into therapy and after 3 stressful, painful months I have had a couple of days without major pain, or limping, or wondering if I will ever feel normal again. It is like Christmas but better!! I still have a little ways to go but it will happen and I WILL run again.


My shoes that miss me almost as much as I miss them.

My wonderful hubby went to get me a drink one day when I was down about the whole running thing and came home with this. It's a 52 ounce mug. 52 ounces. That's a lot! I had to chuckle at his sweet gesture. My poor family has had to put up with all of my hip issues and I sure do think they are great.

1 comment:

Danielle Thompson said...

Hope you're able to do your thing again soon :)