My people 2015

My people 2015

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Live wElle 2011

Live life, live it wElle


The little dots are the balloons. Nati loved it!


Brax just finishing his race.


Nati and her little friend, Lindsay. All ready to run!!


All smiles!!

My amazing mom & I.
Kelly & I.


My favorite race of the year!! It's only a 5k but I love, love, love it!! The spirit of the whole thing is amazing. My kids have ran it the last few years as well. Dylan ran the 5k along with my mom & I. Dylan beat his time from two years ago by almost 5 minutes - yeah Dylan!! I only had one goal - to get under 25 minutes. I didn't care if it was 24 minutes and 59 seconds, I just wanted under the 25 minute mark. Things were going good, I was feeling good..... until I got close enough to see the clock showing 25:05. Oh the sadness!! I got 25:09. 10 seconds short of my goal. Next year I will do it for sure. Brax & Nati both ran their races so well. Brax was excited that he wasn't 2nd to last this year and Nati - well, we were just happy she ran hers. Mom took 2nd place in her age group. She did so great!! The event always ends with the releasing of the balloons to the song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", which always makes me cry. Such a great day and such a great event!!

No comments: