My people 2015

My people 2015

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

He's moving up!

Well, he's done with elementary school. His graduation was last week. It was a perfect little ceremony - the student council told about different memories of grade school, the teachers said a few words and then they handed the certificates out. Apparently he is referred to as Dylan Dillpickle Carter because that is the name they said as he got his certificate. All of the 6th graders got to stay at the school after for a late night party.

Best Buddies - we love Wyatt. They are together more often than not. He even called me "mom" the other day.
with Mrs. Snow - great teacher. She came into a hard situation 2 months into school and did such a great job.

me with my boy who is almost (do I dare say within an inch) as tall as me. We are so proud of him. He did so great all year long and had so much fun on student council.


Him with his crew of friends.

The student council got to tell about a memory from their grade school experience. Dylan told about the 4th grade Mother & Son Dance.

with a proud grandma.

This was on their certificate. I love the quote.

Wow! He's moving on to Junior High. Before I know it he will be driving and leaving on a mission. We are so proud of him and don't know what life would be like without him - maybe a little less driving for perpetrator and a little less worrying about all of these girls that show up here or call him - but it's all worth it. He's a keeper!!

No comments: