My people 2015

My people 2015

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Signs

There are all kinds of signs in life. These are my favorites. Braxton is all about making signs on his bedroom door. Dylan started it also. My boys are so cute.

Dylan loves his bulletin board. He started putting things on it the other day and yesterday I noticed the newest thing "Never forget about cancer."
This is at the end of the hall to let everyone know which way to his room and which way to Dylan's room.
Not sure what this says but it's cute.
No Girls Allowed Just Boys. He listed all of his friends that are allowed to enter.
"Enter Braxtons room. I'm relaxing."
"Wait a Minute."The door that gets more signs added each day.

3 comments:

ker said...

That's cute. My little boy likes to vent through signs. He hangs signs on his door when he's mad- leave me alone and I'm VERY angry right now signs. Boys are too funny!

Danielle Thompson said...

home made door signs are my favorite! Especially with the phonetic spelling...just spell it exactly like it sounds :)

brunger bunch said...

Your such a good mom to let them hang all sorts of signs on their doors. It really is a great way for them to express themselves. Unfortunately, this momma has to bite her lip very. very. hard. It really bugs me to have kids stuff taped all over....something about the OCD I have I guess;] I learn a lot from your great example of being a GREAT mom!