My people 2015

My people 2015

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Being spoiled.

Every once in a while I get spoiled. I fully admit it. About once a year I have a weekend that is perfect. Not that all of the other weekends are bad - I just love being spoiled once in a while. This last weekend was "it". Jason & I went out with some friends for dinner and a movie Friday night and I was so excited for that. We tried to think of how many times we got a date night last year and sad to say it was maybe twice for the entire year. So, due to lack of date nights, I was pleased with that night out. Then, as if the heavens themselves opened up, Danny called Saturday and said that they had 2 extra tickets to the Jazz game. This was at 4 - we had to leave by 5. I found a babysitter, very last minute, got ready and we were off. YEAH for us!!! I didn't know what to do. Two date nights in a row - what did I do to deserve this? We met up with Danny, Jentry & the others and ate dinner in the Lexus Club and went to watch the game. After about 2 minutes, Jason looks at his seat and notices that he is right on the mid-court line. He was in heaven. 3rd row, mid court, life was good. They brought us drinks every quarter and treats for the first and second half. The game was fabulous. My hands hurt from clapping, my throat was sore from screaming. Huge thanks to Danny & Jentry!!! It was a fabulous weekend. That is until the morning - we woke up to Braxton throwing up and Dylan's asthma a bit bad. At least I had two good nights.

On a side note: I was going to take pics of dinner but Danny said that it might be tacky. In light of that fact that Thomas S. Monson sat where we were sitting 2 weeks ago, I relented and just lived in the moment. I also wanted to take a pic of the sign outside the door to the Lexus Club but Jason said that I looked too touristy.
Our Lexus seats with treats, drinks, our own tv's (as if we weren't close enough).
Danny & Jentry.The start of a time out.
It's so hard to see the score when your down there so far. HEHE!!
Boozer & Williams.
Game over, back to reality.
Come down from cloud 9.

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Sounds like truly perfect weekend! Ya need those once in a while!

brunger bunch said...

Good for you guys. Looks like a lot of fun. (except for the vomit and asthma the next day) Hope they are both better:)