My people 2015

My people 2015

Saturday, January 5, 2013

All things Braxton

Braxton had a busy couple of months. He begged a begged to wrestle. Then when I finally gave in and signed him up he wasn't so sure about it. Mean mom that I am, I made him go once to see how it was. We haven't ever done wrestling before and both Jason and I felt a little clueless about it all. Well, he went and loved it. The first match was a little scary. His eyes got huge when the first kid came at him but he did great and won a lot of his matches.
 
 He had his 1st Piano Recital in December. He played "The Crab" which fit him perfectly. He was so confident and did a fantastic job. He started taking lessons in January and has done so well. He loves to be challenged with it and is doing great. We are so very proud of him!

 I had issues even thinking about buying him a singlet to wear. The wrestling world is something else...wow!
 Braxton also received his Wolf Badge. He's still not sure about scouts some weeks but for the most part he does well. He is a Bear now and was in my den until a month ago when I was released and put in as a RS teacher. Whew!!

No comments: