My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hunger Games!!




Oh the excitement!! We have been waiting in complete anxiety for months for The Hunger Games movie to come out. Dylan enjoyed the books as much as I did and begged me to take him to the midnight release. I tried, a little late in the game, to get tickets to an earlier showing but.... no luck. It was tricky because it was Jason's birthday, and SEP's at the Junior High too. We got everything done including a birthday party and last minute "District 12" t-shirts, and I took Dylan and his friend Wyatt to wait in line at 5. They were fine with it until about 8:45 when I got several texts asking when I would be there to relieve them. Kelly, Amber and I got there at 9 and the two boys went to eat and chill out. We waited in line til about 10:30 when they let us into the theater. This wasn't the best thing because we were seated behind a couple of college girls that were begging for attention. Let's just say we won't forget that night any time soon. But the movie was great and I loved getting to take Dylan to his first midnight release. I just need to remember how tired I was for 2 days following before I agree to it again :) "May the odds be ever in your favor"