My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lost

We live in a day and age when a computer and the internet is needed to function in life. I don't consider myself a computer junkie - yes, I check my email daily and yes, I check facebook daily and yes, I might google a bit as well but I don't spend hours on it. I do what I need to do and move on. Well, that being said, I have come to realize how much I need it. About 3 weeks ago, while I was on vacation no less, Jason called me and said that we had a virus that had taken down our main computer and his laptop. I had my laptop with me but as soon as I got home it was infected too. Oh the sadness!! I have been going days without checking email. It has been torture. I have girls camp coming up and have needed to google ideas (a perfectly legitimate cause) and haven't been able to. A good friend has let me come over and use her computer - thank heavens because my parents (love you) have dial-up and it takes a while to find stuff. Just when Jason thinks he has it fixed it comes back with a vengeance. It is one bad, ugly, mean virus. We have had 2 friends who I consider to be computer genius's look at our virus and one of them now has it on his computer. Jason has been spending hours everyday trying to get rid of it. I get a little angry at people that start these things. Surely there are better things to do than ruin others computers. So - with great sadness, I don't have any pictures to post. I have lots to tell but need pictures to show you. We have been so busy this summer doing such fun things but until the evil virus is gone I can't do more than this. Keep checking back and maybe if we all cross our fingers our little problem will be fixed soon.

No comments: