My people 2015

My people 2015

Monday, April 12, 2010

It's great to be 4!

Her 4 year picture - don't know why it's sideways.
enjoying her party.
the cupcakes
more & more presents.
playing "Pin the nose on the Minnie"
Blowing out the candles - notice Dylan's hand over Braxton's mouth - nice!!
My cute little Minnie!
I just loved this picture of her. I told you she was super excited.
Her new ride.

My baby is 4 (sniff, sniff). Her birthday was this last Tuesday. She is coo-coo crazy over Mickey Mouse so we had a Mickey Mouse party for her. She was so super excited for her party. We had grandmas & grandpas come over Monday night for the official cake and candles and then I decided to go out on a limb and have a few friends over for her party the next day. We borrowed a Minnie costume from a friend and Nati loved wearing it - all except the tail. She looked so stinkin' cute. We played lots of games, opened gifts and had Mickey Mouse cupcakes. I think the kids had fun and she loved every second of it. Oh.... and then Jason, Dylan and I ditched Nati and Brax with Jason's parents and went to a Jazz game. I know what your thinking - I'm a bad mom. My whole family (adults) were all going and sitting in the suite so... she's 4 and hopefully won't remember. It was a crazy few days but so fun for her. We got her a little power wheels truck in light of the fact that the boys all have fun things to drive around. She loves it and we have cruised the neighborhood a few times trying to get her used to steering, which hasn't happened yet. She looks everywhere but the road in front of her. It's good times!! Happy Birthday to my baby!! Love her so much!

5 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

how do those babies grow up so fast? She is a doll!

Kellie said...

She was so cute. I heart the pic of her with her cake so excited. Thanks for inviting Gav, he loved it so much.

Katy said...

Hope she had a great day! She looks darling! I feel bad we missed it.

Kath said...

What a cute girl. I LOVE her picture at the top - who took it? I have been thinking of you a ton lately - miss ya.

Magic Marker said...

How cute! Love those darling cupcakes:) I remember when we had our babies so close to each other, where does the time go? 4 years old, it's incredible.